We're glad you have taken the time to check out Hope Tri-Cities, a church in the Tri-Cities that loves Jesus. We hope that our website is a helpful tool for you, giving you a better idea of who we are and answering any questions you might have.
When you attend Hope Tri-Cities, one of the first things you will notice is friendly people greeting you at the door and a coffee bar in the lobby; we love coffee! Our services include an upbeat and fresh worship style, along with relevant, biblically based teaching.
If you have kids, we have a great kid’s ministry for infants-6th grade that you are welcome to check your kids into before service begins, please visit the Connection counter to get your kiddos started with Hope!
WHO TO EXPECT
We are men, women, children, plumbers, electricians, businessmen and women, students, teachers, motorcycle riders, athletes, artist, young, and old, but most of all we are family.
Jesus. People. Purpose.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
These doctrines lie at the heart of historical Christian orthodoxy. They are fixed teachings that define us as Christians. Accordingly, while we welcome persons of all backgrounds and beliefs to participate in worship with us, adherence to these doctrines is a necessary prerequisite to becoming a leader at Hope Tri-Cities.
- The Bible is the word of God
- There is one true and living God who exists eternally in 3 persons: God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- God created all things for His glory
- Men and women are created in the image of God
- Salvation is a free gift of God, acquired by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
- The Holy Spirit gives gifts to His children
- The Church consists of all who have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ for their eternal salvation
- Heaven and Hell are real places
- Jesus Christ will one day return to establish His Kingdom